Back to more crusty old trucks.

potential and no "wonky side drive" issues.
could be made to look like soemthing from Buck Rodgers (the old Buster Crabbe Buck Rodgers)
cheese on wheels.
this certainly qualifies as KOTW
sweet, Black on Black. Pass the chest wig, Groovy. I think the last one does it for me.

Reply to
Elder

There is a certain theme in your likings.

I was in the UK a month ago: have fuel prices been slashed since then?

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

love it i'll get my chest wig!

ah yes the last one is one of my fave yanky cars!!! i saw a nice black convertible sting ray in florida with some nice modern chrome wheels, they didn't look out of place and the whole car was gleaming!

Reply to
Vamp

Yes, Tesco and Asda have taken them down a whole 2p...!

Reply to
Tom Robinson

someone should tell tesco and asda to calm the f*ck down! someone could get hurt with that kind of discounting!

Reply to
Vamp