Wanted: '60 Lark chrome trim

Looking for the chrome trim around the side windows for my '60 Studebaker Lark VIII 4-door. I've been watching eBay for a while but no luck. Anybody have any leads?

If I can, I'll post a picture to show exactly what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

Reply to
jem

Saw your post on the forum and also replied there... I have a 60 4 door I am parting out that has that stuff, email me directly if interested. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George