Well, Damn!

First time out and I get a deadbeat buyer.

The guy who won the auction, the same guy who came and drove the car right after his bid hit my $2500 reserve, now calls me to say he hasn't got the money to make the down payment because he had to make some sort of income tax payment he hadn't expected. Yeah! Right!

He's trying to BS me into not trashing his eBay account, claims he'll pay over time and I can keep the car until it's paid, but he can't make the $1000 down payment due today. Yeah, Right!

So, now I gotta figure out what comes next.

Well, my sedan has been sitting in the shop for nearly 2 weeks and I've been afraid about driving the XJS lest it suffer damage... at least that worry is over.

Reply to
WayneC

Oh No! I did it again... meant to send this to a friend but didn't realize I was still on the newsgroup account. Sorry!!!

Reply to
WayneC

He'll probably come throu for you. Have faith. Give him another 30 days.

Reply to
Loy Daniel