what models did they produce in 1938

I recantly picked up a 1938 studebaker car looking to identefy it looking for models made in 1938 and pics if avalible. some of the numbers show me there was 19,700 of them made but don't know how to find model looks like a

1940 coupe . please email me any info to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Thank you for your help also looking for body parts
Reply to
Unknown World

Check with your Chapter fellow-members to see who has the index listing by the son of Fred Fox of TW artcles and find which is the issue you need, then ask FCMs to loan you it.

Reply to
Karl Haas

Open this site and scroll down for some photos of '38s:

Dwain G.

Reply to
Barry

Barry, He sounded like a non-member, so I was trying to change that status. Karl

Reply to
Karl Haas