Who or what dealer would have this

I want to add a chrome lid to my late model power steering pump. Who sells one or (second choice) has a non chrome one for sale that I can send to get chromed? Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

You might try the early Mustang websites...or even the Tbird ones. Someone over there muight sell a chrome repo cover... Jeff

Alex Magdaleno wrote:

Reply to
Jeff

I have one if you need it, Alex - send one out for chrome, send the other one back when you get it.

Alex Magdaleno wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

While you're at it, e-mail this guy and offer him $20 for the cover, shipped. I put one on my '61 Hawk.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Actually he has it relisted and it has a bid:

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud