Won't be driving my Studebaker to work today.....

Well, we got 8" of snow last night and it 's still coming down. The non-interstate roads haven't been plowed yet.

Needless to say, I won't be driving the Daytona to work today.......I won't be driving ANYTHING to work today!

BTW, I live in Winston-Salem NC so this much snow is a rare occurrance for us.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark
reichsrundfunk