Working weekend

Had to work at Graphic Workshop this weekend so my employees could have a 4 day weekend. Last minute rush job from a very slow paying customer. Starting printing graphics for a 20' full mural display at 8:00 am this morning and since I really was just baby sitting a printer. I pulled out my Red Oak wood that I got for the Transtar to add side boards to the truck. I made up full size blue prints last week so I lay them out on the table to keep me straight. Spend most of the day cutting wood and baby sitting the printer. Just finishing making all the cut except for the radius cuts for both sides. Went back to the printer and just notice on the very last panel the panel had a error made my the artist so now I have to sit here and color the artist work and re-rip the file and hope that the color matchs the rest of the display or other wise I got to start from scratch again and reprint the whole job. Well at least I got to work on the Studebaker today. Pictures will come once I get everything put together glued.

Reply to
Rick Courtier