Big weekend plans.

Got a shifter boot for the xfer case shifter from a dude who had one up on ebay today. Looks much better with it in place. Also stopped at Home Depot and got some olive drab camo Rustoleum paint to paint the Jeep and already have 5 quarts of Herculiner sitting in the garage waiting to be applied to the interior this weekend. Oh, also got some shiny black "hammered texture" paint to paint the wheels. Ordered a set of headers today that should get here early next week. I think they'll make those dual Flowmasters sound even better. I can't wait for the weekend! Hmm... I wonder how that hammered texture shiny black paint would look on the sport bar thingie... Hmmm..... I'll take pictures.

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis