Yet another cheap Avanti

This is the one we bought on ebay last month. It had been sitting for 25 years. Sal fixed the radiator and expansion tank, odds and ends and got it running. It's cleaning up nicely, still need to attend to the brakes. BTW, the hose sticking out the front is flushing the cooling system.

John Poulos

John Poulos wrote in news:x5- dnThVX6Qfx6TYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

So whaday think this one is going to go for?

Reply to
Sven Golly

Kinda like the Japaneses expletive YATTA ("I did it" or maybe "it's done") :)

One simply exclaims YACA! and the story is known :)

p.d.

Sven Golly wrote:

Reply to
Oujdeivß

Oujdeivß wrote in news:r8P%g.14918$Y24.10185 @newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Heh. I still want to know what John thinks it will go for.

They are sooo purdy and temptifying.

Reply to
Sven Golly