York Raffle Car Winner...

...was a fellow, last name "Tortoriella", from Dover, New Jersey. He had bought the ticket through the mail, according to the Keystone Region folks at the time.

Looked like a real nice, "turnkey" '52 Champion four-door sedan. Ah, always next year!

Bill Pressler '63 Lark Daytona Skytop R1

Reply to
billslark

I don't know... I'm kinda weary to even buy a ticket on a raffle Stude. I won that '51 dump truck, traded it to my grandad for his '59 PU, and now the '51 has a terrible knock, possibly a rod.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

Ah darn, my twin brother was hoping to get it - as he says, it is "just like my first Stude, remember? Except this one has good seats/upholstery, interior, the bumpers aren't angle iron welded up by our Dad".....

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII 62 Lark Daytona Convertible
Reply to
Dan Kay

Just help your grandpa fix the engine in the dump truck and your Karmic debt will be satisfied :)

nate

(could have actually used the raffle car this year, but I guess it was not to be.)

Reply to
N8N