03 forester Alingment

I just got it align and it still pulls to the right slighly. It is better than it used to be. I was wondering if there is anything else that might make it pull? I have the correct air pressure. The brakes were just changed. I just replace the tires last week that's how I noticed it.

Reply to
John

Try rotating the tires front to back. This often helps, especially with new tires. Once the tires have some break-in / wear-in, they can be rotated again on schedule without problems.

Reply to
nobody >

Try driving on the other side of the road to see if the car pulls to the left.

Reply to
Limey Lurker