'03 Forester Wheel Rust

2003 Forester: Anybody had any problems with their wheels rusting around the lug nuts? The wheels on my Forester have rust forming around the lug nuts where the wheels were installed using an air wrench. My driving situation is normal--no driving through water, etc.--just normal, everyday commuting. I am meeting with the district manager when he visits my local dealership and was wondering if anyone else had encountered this problem! Gracias!!
Reply to
Zane Owen