07' Impreza Alarms

I want to add a shock sensor to the alarm. Can't see paying 210$ for it installed. Dealers want 80 for the sensor and130 to program it into the computer. I have an alarm with a shock sensor that I paid

50$ for, and never used. Didn't buy the car yet, and trying to find out what hassles I may run into. Do the door locks arm and disarm the alarm?

VF

Reply to
houndman