Mechanic Referral

Hello all,

I live in South San Francisco, Ca. and would like to know if anyone knows a competent, honest and reasonable mechanic to do routine maintenance, be able to address mechanical problems and fix them the first time around.

I have been taking my 1999 Forester to the Subaru dealer and they have been taking me to the bank!!!!

Thanks, Emily

Reply to
Emmy