'08 WRX - paint question

Hi everyone, I am in process of restoration, as after an accident it required plenty of body work. Now everything's okay with the body, and I'm about to paint it (boady will
be done in a shop, details I guess I will do by myself). And I was wondering, what is the best paint to do headlights background and lower grille? I like how the guy did this blue WRX (it is the very last in the second row). I believe it should be some temperature resistant paint (on one hand), yet it should be also resistant to minor chips (that's for grille). Any ideas on what is the most suitable material to do this paint job? See the pic attached (taken from https://www.carid.com/gallery/subaru /)