Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Poor Gas Mileage in 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon
Hi everyone! I am getting poor mileage with my Subaru and am becoming very frustrated. Any suggestions are welcome. I just read an old forum discussing gas mileage in 2002 Subaru WRX's, and most were...
8
8

4 cyl 6 cyl longevity
Never owned a Subaru. In terms of reliability, is the 4 cyl better in the long run than the 6 cyl, vice versa, or neither? I once asked the same question of Toyota owners and was surprised to hear so...
13
13

Back Seat Cargo Net for '03 OBW
Can I use a Back Seat Cargo Net in my '03 OBW? I.E., are there hooks or something to attach it to on the sides? The close-up or description don't show exactly how it's held in place. Since we'll...
5
5

no brake lights subaru legacy 1992 turbo
as above..the fuses look fine as do the bulbs.. checked the wiring to see if mice chewed it but seem okay ?.. Could a relay be gone ?...I am new to these cars.. Cruis ealso was working on and off then...
4
4

spam: Elise inside story
Looong video (over 2 hours)

The squealing wheel problem
This subject has arisen more than once on this board, and I thought that a stuck caliper was bound to be the cause. (The squealing was only when the car was rolling and the brakes were not applied.)...

OEM Subaru parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Subaru parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. I also have the OEM Subaru CD ROM that covers 1985 to about 2004 Subaru models. Same thing the dealer's parts counter is using....

Where's the fuel pump relay on the '03 Baja?
I need to change my fuel filter and must disconnect the fuel pump relay but I do not know where it is located. I have a diagram from the manual but cannot tell from it. Can someone point me in the...
1
1

Rattling sound when accelerating on 2007 Forester
Hi. I recently moved to Vienna, VA. I recently getting a rattling, clicking sound when I accelerate on my 2007 Forestor coming from the engine from a stop postion. Any other subaru forester owner...
13
13

are models with 2.5 turbo engine affected by head gasket problem?
Hi, there is a lot of talk about head gasket leaks, but no one mentioned turbo engines yet. Is there any evidence that models with 2.5 turbo (Legacy GT, Impreza, STI, Baja, etc.) engine are affected...
5
5

Repairmanual Subaru Forester
Who can help me to obtain a repairmanual for a Subaru Forester 2000?
1
1

Driver's Side Wind Noise + Armrest Extender for '03 OBW
Hey all. Just got a 2003 Outback Wagon the other night. Love it, especially with all the snow we've had lately. But I've noticed that once I get up to about 40mph I get pretty noticeable wind noise...
27
27

Transmission dipstick
Where is the dipstick to check manual transmission fluid level on 2005 impreza with no turbo?
5
5

2003 NA Forester runs better when cold
My 2003 NA Forester runs really well when it's just started but seems to have less power when warm and on hot days. I realise that the auto choke is richining up the mix which may mean that the usual...
1
1

LDS in 1998 Legacy?
They say there is no dumb question... so here goes. Is the front and rear differential for my 2.2 AWD Auto a limited slip differential? I'm replacing the diff oil and while the maint manual says GL5...
11
11