Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

subaru baja question.
From reading the posts here it seems as if nobody owns a Baja. Does anyone own this car? I really like the OB and Forester but the utility of a Baja seems to be excellent. Any thoughts?
3
3

ADDing Turbo or Supercharger to 2003 Forester
Anyone know of an aftermarket Turbo or Supercharger for 2003 Forester.
12
12

2004 Outback safety features
As I contemplate acquiring a Subaru, one downside of the Outback for me, at least in the 2003 model, is the lack of side air bags or side curtain airbags. Anyone know if the 2004 model will have one...
2
2

91 Legacy seat belts
My drivers side automatic seat belt won't retract after getting in and closing the door and starting up the engine. Anybody have any ideas on a fix. The manual I have doesn't carry too much seat belt...
1
1

Re: Stiff door hinge - Impreza
It could be an issue with the guide (the flat metal piece which is between the two hinges and goes into the door) - you want to grease that, and also make sure that the part in the door hasn't come...

Help Low Boost!!!!
Hi, I've recently put a boost gauge on my 1992 legacy GT turbo. According to the gauge, its only boosting to 5Psi, not around 9Psi (i was told this was the factory spec)! The car does not seem as fast...
2
2

Just bought a '92 Legacy wagon ... 206k miles !
So place your bets on how many more I can squeeze out of her ! 2.2 L , 4 cylinder, 16v, MPFI engine, 5sp, AWD, runs cool, no leaks (!), pulls strong. Needs some body work, perhaps ball joints, minor...

Re: Milage
We always get 26 plus or minus about .75 mpg (US) in our 99 Legacy Outback 5 spd. Ours might be a bit higher than most cause we live out in the country and the car is rarely driven in stop and go...
10
10

Re: Subaru Baja Vs. Honda Element
know some think the Forester is too, and that doesn't bother me a bit. I buy cars that _I_ like, not the ones someone else thinks are great. Good for you for being independent and non-defensive. I...

impreza rs VS ts
Hello i am thinking of purchasing a subaru impreza 2.5l. The TS is 5 grand cheaper (canada funds) then the RS. What is the difference between the RS and the TS other then looks. And when it comes to...
5
5

Re: Strange Cruise
It does the same thing with my impreza 02
3
3

Want Brush Guard from Brumby/Brat for my GL Wagon
The 81-84 Brumby (Brat) Brush Guard which is also the GL 4wd Brush Guard bolts right up to the GL FWD Wagon (or so I'm told) If somebody has such a thing please let me know and we can talk about price...

EFI starting problems
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender. -------------------------------------------------------- 1992 Subaru Loyale, 180,000...

45.000 service
Hi all whats the cost of the 45,000 service for an imprezza 2.0 (inc timing belt change) at a uk subaru dealer?? any body gone to an independant?

Re: More Consumer Complaints
Amen!! Mission accomplished !! Dang, I'm good!! At this rate, I'll be killfiled by all you ugly farts and only post to the people who are after honest information. You wasted 10 times the amount of...
5
5