Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

P2102
Hi All, 2006 Forrester What kind of price do you guys think I am looking at to fix a "P2102 Throttle Actuator Control Motor Circuit Low" error? At a normal mechanic, not a dealer. Many thanks, -T
4
4

Subi up hill tests
Hi All, Some fun videos on up hill tests: Stock Subaru shames everyone at test hill: This one really surprised me! Subaru AWD Uphill Comparison Test This one is a little over the top. Baby hill vs....
1
1

owners manual?
Hi All, Forrester 2006 Is my owners manual somewhere i=on line for me to download? PDF maybe? Many thanks, -T
11
11

SUV Tents
Hi All, 2006 Forester I see these guys on YouTube that attach a tent to the back of their open rear window of their jeep or similar. You guys hear of anything like that for a Forester? Many thanks, -T
3
3

Re: NYT Wirecutter recommended Bosch Icon wipers
Thank you!

Centralized Service Records
Does Subaru have centralized service history records- either on a regional or national basis? I bought a car and had it serviced in Dealership A. If I take it to Dealership B.- either cross town or...
2
2

Good windshield wipers?
Hi All, Forester 2006 Where can I get good windshield wipers that don't crap out in a year? I really only need the blades, not the whole assembly. Many thanks, -T
6
6

A brave girl and her Forester
I've been living on the road by myself for 2 years. Here are 17 things I do to stay safe.
2
2

Forester Wilderness (2023 Update)

Third recall in less than 3 years
Annoying. This one for ignition coil replacement and perhaps reprogramming. First one was on ignition coil programing.
10
10

I Finally Got To Drive My Subaru Somewhere
For various reasons, not all of them pandemic-related, the 2018 Subaru Outback 3.6 Touring I purchased in January of 2018 never got further than 35 miles from home. Well, on Saturday I finally drove...
9
9

Stereo keeps changing volume randomly autonomously?
So the stereo system in my 2008 Tribeca has started to get a mind of its own. For some reason, the volume goes up or down on its own, without you touching the controls. You can see the volume level...
1
1

Strange Navigator Issue
This is in reference to a 2017 Outback 3.6R with Navigation. I want to enter a destination address of: 2930 Campton Hills Dr. St Charles, IL 60175 The USPS website confirms that this is a valid...
4
4

Canadian Subaru Outback Wilderness Gets A Key Feature - U.S. Is Left Out
Canadian Subaru Outback Wilderness Gets A Key Feature - U.S. Is Left Out | Torque News 's a heated steering wheel! Interesting that they won't even offer it as an option on the US models?
9
9

Just got my rear checked
Latest recall included my Crosstrek and I just got the rear stabilizer bar bolts checked at the dealer this afternoon. Don't know if they had to do anything as they said they were sending me the...