1982 subaru 1.8l wagon

This car has been retired due to body rot. The engine is still good and all components on it. I am calling the junk yard soon to have it hauled off. Just thought I would post on here first and see if anyone needs anything off of it.

Let me know.

Brad.

Reply to
Brad

I suggest posting it at

- those guys are always resurrecting and cannibalizing old soobs.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Thanks for the suggestion. I have a post on there now.

Brad

Reply to
Brad