1988 Justy auto tranni?

Hi Guys:

A friend wants to give me a totally cherry '88 Subie Justy. The tranni is toast. Or maybe not.

What does it cost to replace a ECVT tranni or rebuild one?

I do all of my own mechanical work, but I don't rebuild automatic tranni's. (I'll gladly rebuild a manual gearbox.)

Anyone know what the usual/typical problems are with the ECVT tranni's are?

Thanks,

Jan, in Alaska

Reply to
Jan Flora