1995 Legacy LSI PCV Location...?

Greetings,

Doing some under the hood work yesterday on the 95 Legacy LSI and started looking for the PCV. Could not locate it. I had ordered one online and could not find any place that I could put it. I know that it is located somewhere in the intake manifold. I did find a small piece with a threaded end, but my new part does not have any threads. Looks like it will just plug into 2 hoses. Has a small barb on the ends...

Thanks...

Bill

Reply to
Bill Pelka

Go to a nearby dealer if you have one and go to the parts counter and ask him to tell you where it goes. They usually have a detailed chart for parts in each section and you can usually see pretty well where it goes.

I had to do that very thing a few times with my old Jeep.

What engine do you have?

Henry

Reply to
oothlagre

on my 3 '95s it was threaded into the intake on the right hand side...real obvious. If you don't find it let me know and I'll take a picture. TG

Reply to
TG

I Found It...! It was the threaded part. But that is not the part that I was sent from the parts company... Oh, well...

Thanks for all of your help.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Pelka