1996 WRX auto

Any one help, my scooby when I start it from cold is stalling when I go to press on the accelerator but if I leave it ticking over a while it is ok sort of, but the engine warning light stays on and also the rad fans. Temp gage is still working fine though.

Reply to
Strange37

Hmm, maybe once you get it warmed up, take it to an Autozone and have them pull any trouble codes. Write them down and post them here, and that will help as a starting point.

~Brian

Reply to
strchild