1997 Outback

Hi Guys. Does anyone know of any good(cheap) suppliers for shocks for my= =20

1997 2.5 outback in the UK. (For both new and used).

Regards Ian Donaldson

Newtownards Northern Ireland snipped-for-privacy@dsd-tech.net

Reply to
Ian Donaldson

bigjimpack

KYB is what I have got as replacement in my outback'97, both fronts and rears. No problems since installation, cost was around 40-50 GBP a piece (not in UK). Other brands were something like upgrade and costed more. Used shocks were no option.

1997 2.5 outback in the UK. (For both new and used).

Regards Ian Donaldson

Newtownards Northern Ireland snipped-for-privacy@dsd-tech.net

Reply to
agrisp

I've also got KYBs - two in the front of my 98 OBW. I paid $90 a piece in the U.S. and haven't had any problems. Keep in mind you'll need a strut spring compressor to do the job too.

Reply to
Sam