1999 outback Ltd 30th anniversary

Can anyone tell me whether $8,350.00 is a good price for a 99 Outback Limited 30th anniversary. Everything works. I think it has everything except the dual sun roof option. Edmunds says it is a good price...

Thanks.

D.

Reply to
db

That's high, regardless of mileage (which is?). I'd pay $7,500 max unless the brakes (including rotors) and timing belt were both recently replaced.

Reply to
lkreh

oops! the mileage is 80,000.

thanks