2000 Outback Rear Sunscreen

I have a 2000 Outback SW, the one with front and rear moon roof. How the heck do I open the rear sunsscreen that slides over the window. It slides back when I electronically open the window, but can''t find the latch? to open the rear sun screen when the roof window is closed.

Reply to
PJ Max

I have the same car and I just slide it back . No latch or anything .

Reply to
JoeMcMillan