2001 Forester A/C light bulb replacement

Does anyone know how to change the A/C light bulb in an '01 Forester? I had the center stack torn apart, but I could not figure out how to remove the complete A/C assembly from the climate control. I removed the wiring harness, and if you pull hard on the button, you can see the bulb in it, but I could not get the switch assembly removed.

Any description or pictures would help. I do have the replacement bulb too.

Thanks

Reply to
overflow23