2002 Outback

Having back problems for two years. I know it's the seat. Should I have the seat stuffed? Very bad padding all around....Also the seat does not pull forward enough for me. I feel like I'm laying back....Who else has this problem? Lucy

Reply to
Lucy Hakes

I do. You may want to try a scrap yard + custom install VW or Audi seats

-- theses cured my back ache for good.

Hans

Reply to
Hans

Yeah, the fully upright position on the Outback isn't nearly as upright as in most other vehicles.

How much time do you spend in your vehicle? When I had back issues, a crappy office chair and resulting poor seated posture while computing was the more likely culprit.

Best Regards,

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

It's very much a personal thing. I've owned 8 cars and the '99 Outback is the first one that I could drive more than an hour with being uncomfortable. I've actually had backaches go away while driving.

Sorry you've not had such luck.

Reply to
Jim Stewart