2003 Ltd Ed for $21,900 - too much??

The topic says it all. I found a repo show at the dealership and they have a beiges Outback Ltd Edition with the 3.0 engine, dual sunroofs, leather interior etc for $21,900. I could maybe get it down to $19,900 with a trade in.

Worthwhile price, too much? It seems too much to me maybe.

Reply to
Bradley Walker

Average Trade-In Average Retail Base Price

$17,825 $20,575

Mileage

25,000 miles $350 $350

TOTAL PRICE $18,175 $20,925 *