2005 Parking Lights Not Working

Got a 2005 WRX with 10K miles, both front parking lights stopped working.

I replaced the #5 10amp fuse located behind the coin box (it wasn't blown) and still the lights don't work (and I do have the light switch on the stalk in the right position w/emergency brake off when checking)

Is this a known problem?

I find it hard to believe the bulbs on both sides could have blown at the same time, looks like a wiring/electrical problem.

Anyone else have this issue and if so, what was your fix?

Thanks in advance.

-MACE-

Reply to
MACE

Stop there.

Return car to dealer. Definately warranty work if it's 1 year old with 10k miles.

-mark

Reply to
mark jb

Yup, don't mess with it. Take it right to the dealer

xblazinlv