2006 Baja mirror switch

How do I remove the switch panel in the driver's door to replace the mirror switch?

Reply to
Soob

My guess is the door panel has to be first removed. The majority of door switches I have fooled with have been the "pop in/pop out" type.

Reply to
johninky

Just above the mirror switch, at the top edge, pry the trim piece up. it snaps into place. The entire switch assembly, door locks and windows will come out. unplug, then remove the mirror switch. Send

Reply to
S.Hansen