2008 IMPREZA

It looks like EVO 8-9, too mutch "evolution" change for me... Tell your opinion.. And Wing sucks big time

Reply to
6ot4hr

I can stand the propeller grill, but why did Batman get to design the headlights? Whatever happened to the bug-eyed beamers? Dealership told me they can never ever keep any bug-eyed models in stock when they pull them in used from other dealers about the country. Anyone at Subaru listening? I saw one in traffic today. I forgot how much nicer they look all around than the new ones. ;-( Nice blue color though! (-;

~Brian

Reply to
strchild

They swore before that the pussy nose is on the way out. I doubt they lied about it. It somehow works for tribeca but absolutely sucks on impreza.

No bug lights! Ever! And my OBS in dark blue looks sooo much better colorwise.

2005-2007 lights look a tad bit better also.

It's probably the STI replacement (the stickers over the foggie covers say so). I don't picture an RS or a WRX with the propeller blade.

They probably have difficulty selling 2007 wingless STIs :-( I haven't seen the sales figures since april on subdriven.net Not that they were singling out STIs out of the rest of imprezas.

Old squarish mirros looked nicer, but the replacement is probably more aerodynamically correct.

I wonder how the hatch/wagon would look like. Hopefully the old roundish pretty ass will be carried over.

But the most important question is: how does the thing DRIVES. Razor sharp or the-lotus-haven't-stopped-here feel?

Reply to
Body Roll