2008 Legacy Fuel Consumption

Looking to purchase a 2008 Legacy sedan, 5spd manual, non-turbo. Can anyone tell me what they are getting for fuel consumption? Please let me know if you are talking Imperial or US gallons.

Gonna trade in a `94 Turbo, burns lots of premium gas!

Vern . . .

Reply to
Vern

I drive a 2007, stick, Legacy. I drive it "gently" and get a consistent

27 mpg on regular gas.
Reply to
Al

Thanks Al, Guess that's city & highway? Much better than the '94 turbo!

Al wrote:

Reply to
Vern

Reply to
Vern

You are talking about the Diesel, right? That would be, well, impressive for gas (even imperial vrs US)

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

Reply to
Vern

Reply to
Randy Hamilton

An Imperial gallon is about 1.2 US gallons, so you mileage would be 26 miles per Imperial gallon.

I'm read> I drive an 07 OB non-turbo auto around town exclusively not gently and not

Reply to
Vern