2014 Outback and Bluetooth phone volume (2023 Update)

I have my cell phone connected to the car's Bluetooth and uses the controls on the steering wheel. When I setup the operation, add numbers and dial, the volume is very loud. Once the call is made, I can adjust the volume with the volume -/+ on which also controls the radio volume.

Is there a way to lower the volume for the 'phone operator?' TIA

Reply to
Wilson

If you have the volume set high on your phone, try turning it down and see if that solves hour problem.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

Yes, there is a way to lower the volume for the phone operator when using the Bluetooth controls on the steering wheel of a Subaru Outback. You can adjust the volume during a call by using the volume -/+ buttons on the steering wheel. These buttons also control the radio volume, so make sure you are adjusting the volume during a call and not when the radio is on. Additionally, you can adjust the phone volume settings on your cell phone or in the settings menu of your car's infotainment system.

Reply to
Motors_Advisor