'88 GL need some help

Hi everyone, I'm moving and want to sell my old Subaru. It is a 1988 Subaru GL wagon,

4WD, automatic, non-turbo. It runs and drives but has a few issues. Until recently my girlfriend was using it to commute to work. Now that we are moving and she is in school it is a good time to sell it. The car is in Connecticut, USA. If you are interested you can email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Aron

This is what it has: New tires in February New alternator 1 yr. on new exhaust behind Y-pipe to muffler AM/FM/Cass On-demand 4WD Power windows - all work Power door locks - all work Power mirrors - all wok Tilt wheel Handles rough road nicely Current registration

Problems: Noisy engine Rust Crack in windshield Hesitates after rain soaked Front brake calipers may stick somewhat

Reply to
Aron