Plz Help!! 94 XLE Stereo ???

My Camry came with the delux 8 speaker am/fm/cass, then had the add-in factory fulitsu cd player installed on the showroom floor, in place of the little compartment under the tape deck. I know this because I have the original receipt for $350 for the CD player dated the same as the original invoice. Cass/cd work fine but half the FM tuner is dead . It also has the seperate power amp under the Pass. front seat. Question is, well, wiring diagram?? I know the speakers/amp is a 24 ohm system, but I want to rip the factory cd/cass deck out and just feed the line level signal to the amp from my Sony deck. No budget to replace all the speakers , so I'd like to keep the originals and the factory amp. I guess all I really need to know is what the head feeds to the amp.. hi level, or line, or some bizarre 24 ohm propritary fuji/toyota stuff for security...

Reply to
Chicken

Fujitsu Ten Corporation of America

19600 South Vermont Avenue Torrance, CA 90502 310-327-2151

Believe they service and repair Toyota radios - they should know.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus