92 legacy turbo help !!

Just bought a 152k subaru turbo 5 spd non wagon. The turbo is fubar.. peeps are telling me I can use a thunderbird turbo coupe turbo..and it si bigger.. Is this true ? OR does anyone know what turbo I can use on this 2.2 motor without too much modding..I have no clue what turbo is even on thie thing... thanx all for your help

Reply to
Chevrolet