"94 Legacy A/C intermittant

Sometimes the A/C is fine and sometimes the A/C blows heat, even in the "Vent" setting. Gas pressures in the line are OK. No pattern. Where are the sensors and electrical parts that could be the issue?

Reply to
coolc

Does it get hot when idling/stationary, then cool down when you're moving and continue moving? If so, probably the secondary radiator fan is not coming on.

Carl

coolc wrote:

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

"" wrote: > Does it get hot when idling/stationary, then cool down when > you're > moving and continue moving? If so, probably the secondary > radiator fan > is not coming on. > > Carl > > > coolc wrote: > > > Sometimes the A/C is fine and sometimes the A/C blows heat, > even in > > the "Vent" setting. Gas pressures in the line are OK. No > pattern. > > Where are the sensors and electrical parts that could be the > issue? > > > > -- > to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

No. Has nothing TO DO W/ WHETHER THE CAR IS MOVING, HOT, COLD AT START-UP OR AFTER CAR HAS BEEN ON THE ROAD. (Sorry - da*m caps lock). No pattern to it. Any insight into the diode in the wiring harness (FSM diagram) about this being the problem would be good.

Reply to
coolc

Sounds like you have the same problem I had with my 1991 Legacy. After thinking I was losing my mind, and after several trips to the dealership. They discovered that the problem was with a part that controls the humidity, it was defective. Sorry I cant remember the name of the part, but a mechanic should know. Robin

Reply to
coldcut414