'95 Outback - Washer nozzle

The passenger side washer nozzle on my '95 Outback is clogged. I've been dealing with it for a while but need to get this taken care of before the salt hits the roads in a couple months. I tried blasting it out with compressed air, but apparently whatever is in there is stuck fast. Dad's trying to soak it in some solvents that will probably dissolve the whole thing (lol). Failing that, anyone have any other ideas/methods to get it working?

If all else fails, I'm going to head up to the dealer or maybe check a junkyard, but I've yet to find a local yard with a wrecked Legacy.

Thanks,

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

Best if u can disconnect hose and remove nozzle then poke it from the outside (thru jet where the water comes out) with a dressmakers pin or copper wire about same dia. Blow through from same side & check it's now free. Check it works on the line then put back together properly. Worked on a 99 OB anyway! Cheers

Reply to
hippo