removing windshield washer nozzle

I've got a 91 740 wagon. My right windshield washer nozzle always seems to be the one to plug up. How do I get them out? I want to try to soak it in vinegar or something, to see if I can dissolve the mineral deposits, or whatever is clogging it.

Reply to
doofy

The nozzles have plastic tabs that hold them in place. If you can get under them with a pair of needle nose pliers, you might be able to squeeze the tabs enough to get the nozzle out without breaking it.

The nozzles are so cheap that I usually just rip them out and replace with a new one.

HTH,

Don

Reply to
don hodgdon