Windshield Washer spout

How does one get to the passenger side window washer spout to see why it is not "spitting".

99 Mustang
Reply to
badgurl

When I've had problems with a washer nozzle I just stick a pin in the nozzle gently. This seems to clear out whatever is blocking it. The passenger side one on my '97 wasn't spraying in the proper spread most recently and a little work with a pin restored it to normal operation.

Reply to
Brent P

I keep a heavy straight pin in my visor for just such problems. Keep one in every vehicle.

-- 'Til next time,

John H

Reply to
JohnH