98 Outback Projector Headlights

Browsing on Ebay yesterday I noticed that some guys are selling Japanese domestic market headlights for the 1995-99 vintage Legacys that have projector high beams, and people seem to be bidding pretty big $$ for them. Would these really work in a US-market Outback? Since they drive on the wrong side of the road in Japan, would the reflectors be aimed to the left? Does anyone know what kind of bulb they take?

I'm completely dissatisfied with the headlights on my Outback, although the Hella driving lights I added in the bumper do help significantly. If I could get some decent power from the correct headlight height, it would go a long way.

Thanks.

Reply to
BobN

Tcassette

Tried'em, didn't like'em. Thanks for the thought, though.

Reply to
BobN