a brake question - seized 'guide pin'?

Greetings... This is going to be hard to explain cause I don't know what the part is called - 'guide pin??'

Where the disk brake caliper body is mounted on to the caliper bracket (on

2 bolts), the brake caliper body is supposed to float/movable. Well, on my recent brake pad replacement, I found the lower 'guide pin?' on my passenger side front brake is seized.

Questions is.. the brake feels good. Stops well. Much better than before. (Monroe's for $45 Cdn on sale) Do I need to fix this asap? Safety issue? Looks like the part seized a while ago. Is this part available separately or do I need to a new brake caliper bracket?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
99Red_Forester