A couple of Forester questions

The 04 XT Turbo has a problem with the syncro between 2nd and 3rd return to dealer and tell thenm about the service bullitin issued by Subaru to fix the problem. Amodified set of gears have been issued to cure this problem. I also drive my Turbo quickly and had this problem at around 7k UK model has no intercooler filter under the hood just hose the bugs out! Mine pulls well up to top speed of around 130 MPH and 0-62 is around 7 secs

Reply to
Flybywire7

I wasn't able to locate this service bulletin on AllData or with a Google search. Could you post a link?

Thanks,

- Greg Reed

BTW: While I don't shift quickly enough (nor enjoy replacing clutches enough) to duplicate it, Car and Driver magazine managed 0 to 60 mph in 5.3 seconds in a bone-stock 2004 Forester XT!!

Reply to
Ignignokt