Advice for pricing.2006 Outback XT

Is $26,000 a good price for a 2006 Outback XT? It's the last one on the lot, and I'm being told it's a terrific bargain. Of course, I'm being told by the sales person... Thanks in advance.

Reply to
syntheton

Rebecca B.

2 resources I used in beating the snot out of the dealer on my new car purchase were edmunds.com (free, informative)

Consumers Union's new car price service $14 WELL worth the money for it's great format showing dealer costs on every feature which is very nice ot have broken out when comparing vehicles on the dealer lot that all have slightly different options packages:

Todd H.