aftr market rotors for 2002 Outback

Has anyone found a good after market (OEM replacement) rotor such as a cross drilled or slotted rotor for the 2002 Outback Wagon? My rotors
warped at 32K miles and I'm pretty gentle. I;ve had no luck getting these rotors turned so I'm looking for a better replacement that might last a bit longer. Please "cc" your response to snipped-for-privacy@nospam.direcway.com and remove the lunch meat.
Thanks, Mark
Mark Bergman wrote:

It's been pointed out before, but bears repeating.
Make sure your lugnuts are properly torqued. Number one cause of "warped" rotors.
and remove the lunch meat.

Another prime cause is improper bedding in of pads.