Alignment?

After installing new tires, should I take my Subaru to an alignment shop for a 4-wheel (I assume all 4) alignment? I always do this on my other cars and just wondered about the need on subees. Thanks LT

Reply to
LT

Yes. Immediately. Should have gotten it done when the tyres were installed.

Otherwise, you'll be looking at 2 new tyres in 6-8 months time if the alignment's out - typical Subaru tread wear is on the inside edges of the tyres if it's not aligned right. Makes cornering downright dangerous if not fixed.

-mark

Reply to
mark jb

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Yes. I ALWAYS have that done when I install new tires on any vehicle.

Reply to
Spam Hater