Anyone see/test drive the 2005 Outback Wagon XT yet?

Subject says it all. Dealer says they are coming "soon". Eager to see how well the turbo works. Thanks

JC

Reply to
NOSPAM600

Folks;

Saw the GT turbo wagon at the local Subaru dealer just now.

Very nice, with an "upscale" feel to the interior. Much more stylish exterior, too.

The car was being cleaned, but I hope to drive it (2.5 GT, auto, turbo) tomorrow.

--Joe F

Reply to
Joe Ford

Sounds pretty cool. Can you let me know how the turbo lag is? Performance is supposed to be very good (ie. lots of punch when you hit the throttle). I've test driven the 2005 6 cylinder and that was pretty good as well.

JC

Reply to
NOSPAM600