Automatic vs. Manual

I don't understand what your point is Henry

If you don't like automatics, don't buy / drive one

It's as simple as that. Instead of blocking up the forums with as many responses about this topic (I am JUST as guilty here !!! ) I think you should just get over it.

The comments have been made..... in reality, who cares if you prefer to be in control of your vehicle. If that is the case, then simply don't use automatic gearboxes..... problem solved... and the rest of the forum community doesn't need to hear you bitching about automatics taking away your control of your vehicle.

Sp> It's all preference to me. I like to be in control of the gears when I am

Reply to
Spinifex

Well excuse me. I didn't realize I had hit my quota for this thread.

Reply to
Henry Paul

Its not company worth keeping anyway. Yawn. I just go and read the

where they have realconversations. Some of the people are even knowledgable. Its great!

nate

Reply to
uglymoney

Hmmmm. I'll have to check into it.