B9 Tribeca

Is there anybody who can give us some ownership insight on new B9 Tribeca, not test-drive.

- Fuel economy

- Cabin noise

- Ride

- Maintenance

- Drivability

- Instruments

- Anything for everyday use

Some pros./cons.

Cheers, Voja

Reply to
Voja

See Yahoo Autos and rent one for a few days. If you are cautious like me, wait a year to buy one.

Reply to
Moon Guy

Parents got one... they indicated that it is the best car they have ever had. They indicated that the car handles like a sports car. It also has great power. A number of people have commented to them that it is like being in a cockpit of an airplane, yet is very comfortable. The computer system is intuitive. I rode in it and was able to use it right away.

I will have them send me information and post it.

Reply to
Dan Williams

I sat in one at a dealership, and didn't like the over-the-shoulder view, because the triangular posts at the rear blocked too much visibility. What's up with that?

Reply to
Jack Gavin

Jack, try checking out the owner and owner-wannabe's in the Edmund's forum...TONS of great info"

Also, I have been collecting online reviews links (mostly professional ones) at:

kmartin457