Baja towing capacity

I am thinking of buying an '05 Baja Turbo but am concerned about the towing capacity. I have read that it is 2400# with a trailer with brakes and

1000# for a trailer without breaks, but also found some other conflicting information. Can anyone tell me what the owner's manual actually says about the towing capacity? Also would be interested in your towing experiences and other info. Thanks,
Reply to
Frank

Maybe the conflicting information is due to differences in the transmission. The manual has a max of 2400 and the automatic is only 2000.

-DanD

Reply to
Dan Duncan